Sun, Oct 22|
PARK AND RIDE: Kohl's Brier Creek
Asheville, NC / Biltmore Estate
Day Trip to the Biltmore Estate OR Downtown Asheville
Time & Location
Oct 22, 2017, 6:00 AM – 10:00 PM
PARK AND RIDE: Kohl's Brier Creek, 7822 Alexander Promenade PI, Raleigh, NC 27617, USA
About the event
Raleigh Park and Ride:
KOHLS - Alexander Place, Brier Creek / A: 7822 Alexander Promenade PI, Raleigh, NC 27617
Please park as far away as possible from the front door.
The bus departs KOHL'S (Brier Creek) at 6:00AM sharp! Please arrive at Kohl's by 5:40AM to check-in and choose your seat. Seating preference is on a first come first serve basis. Outside food and drink are permitted on bus
- Bus drops off at the Biltmore Estate OR Downtown Asheville.
- Return to the bus no later than 5:30PM to facilitate a 5:45PM departure.
- Approximate return time back to Raleigh is 10:00PM.
Things to do in and around Asheville:
- Biltmore Estate and Gardens- Largest privately owned house in the US
- BILTMORE ESTATE MAP: http://www.biltmore.com/estate
- North Carolina Arboretum
- Basilica of Saint Lawrence
- River Art District
- Western North Carolina Nature Center
- Breweries and brewery tours - Boasting more breweries per capita than any US city
- Restaurants and food tours
- Parks / hiking / scenic tours
- and MUCH MORE
SPECIAL: Trip & Biltmore Tour
LIMITED TIME RATE - Transportation to the Biltmore Estate & 1-Day Admission Pass (originally $135)
SPECIAL - Transportation Only
LIMITED TIME RATE - Transportation to Downtown Asheville, NC (originally $75) *Biltmore Tour NOT Included
6 Seats for the Price of 5
LIMITED TIME ONLY - Reserve 5 seats get the 6th seat FREE Round-trip transportation to Asheville, departing Raleigh.