Asheville, NC / Biltmore Estate
Time & Location
About the Event
Raleigh Park and Ride:
KOHLS - Alexander Place, Brier Creek / A: 7822 Alexander Promenade PI, Raleigh, NC 27617
Please park as far away as possible from the front door.
The bus departs KOHL'S (Brier Creek) at 6:00AM sharp! Please arrive at Kohl's by 5:40AM to check-in and choose your seat. Seating preference is on a first come first serve basis. Outside food and drink are permitted on bus
- Bus drops off at the Biltmore Estate OR Downtown Asheville.
- Return to the bus no later than 5:30PM to facilitate a 5:45PM departure.
- Approximate return time back to Raleigh is 10:00PM.
Things to do in and around Asheville:
- Biltmore Estate and Gardens- Largest privately owned house in the US
- BILTMORE ESTATE MAP: http://www.biltmore.com/estate
- North Carolina Arboretum
- Basilica of Saint Lawrence
- River Art District
- Western North Carolina Nature Center
- Breweries and brewery tours - Boasting more breweries per capita than any US city
- Restaurants and food tours
- Parks / hiking / scenic tours
- and MUCH MORE
- SPECIAL: Trip & Biltmore Tour$125$1250$0
- SPECIAL - Transportation Only$65$650$0
- 6 Seats for the Price of 5$375$3750$0