US National Whitewater Center - Charlotte, NC
Time & Location
About the Event
Get in touch with your adventurous side! Spend the day whitewater rafting, zip lining, rope obstacles, bike trails, hiking, wall climbing and much more! Then when you are ready to relax, check out the many restaurants and bars conveniently located around the Whitewater Rafting Center.
Raleigh Park and Ride:
KOHLS - Alexander Place, Brier Creek / A: 7822 Alexander Promenade PI, Raleigh, NC 27617
Please park as far away as possible from the front door.
- Bus departs KOHL'S (Brier Creek) at 7:30AM sharp! Please arrive at Kohl's by 7:10AM to check-in and choose your seat.
- Bus drops off at the US National Whitewater Center at approximately at 10:00AM.
- Return back to the bus to facilitate a 4:30PM departure.
- Approximate return time back to Raleigh is 7:30PM.
- Admission & Bus Transportation$140$1400$0